We will perform a pre-operative evaluation to determine if you are a candidate. We will also provide up to 6 months of follow-up care to insure that your eyes are healing properly.
An independent review of last year's results at the Boston Eye Group shows that 92%-96% of our patients were able to see 20/25 or better. 100% of patients were able to see 20/40 or better. This will enable you to pass a driver's license eye examination without glasses or contact lenses. Most patients are able to perform their daily activities and enjoy many sports with minimal, if any, reliance on glasses.
Who is a candidate for LASIK?
In order to be qualified for LASIK, patients must meet the following requirements:
- Nearsighted, farsighted, or have astigmatism
- Over the age of 18
- Vision has been stable for 2-3 years
- No current eye problems
- No health issues that may affect the eyes
During your LASIK evaluation you will undergo some tests to determine your candidacy including:
- Measurement of corneal thickness
- Complete review of overall eye health
- Measurement of prescription for refractive errors (before and after eye drops)
- Dry eye test
- Dilation of the eye to view the retina
- Glasses and contact lens history review
- Measurement of pupil size
How much does LASIK cost?
The price ranges from $750 per eye to $1900 per eye (including follow-up care). If you have a higher prescription, have astigmatism or opt for newer types of procedures, your cost may be in the higher range. One of our doctors will be able to advise you on the best procedure for you.
For more information click here: http://www.bostonlaser.com/boston/lasik-manchester.htm
Call us at (603)6446100 or (603)424-04040 to set up your consultation!